Friday, February 4, 2011

Black and White

Assignment Description:
For this category we had a lot of freedom. We could take a picture of basically anything. Then we were to turn it to black and white.  Some pictures look better this weay.

Picture Descriptions:
For my black and white pictures I took a picture of one of the Diet Dr. Peppers that froze and exploded outside. It was way too cold for them to be out there! I just saw it and thought that it would make a really cool set of pictures. I can't quite put a description of each one because they are all just a picture of the Dr. Pepper on my kitchen counter.






What I learned:
During this assignment I learned that I don't quite have to plan for a picture to happen. I was just doing my other homework when I saw it and decided that was my subject. I have developed a creative eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment