Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Razzle

Assignment Description:
For this assignment we were told to take at least 50 pictures of an animal. We were supposed to "Capture the activity or nature of the animal." I feel that these pictures really show the sweet, fun, and loving personality of my dog Razzle.

Photo Descritions:
-Razzle with one of her favorite toys on her favorite bench in our living room.
-Razzle loves playing!
-Razzle sitting on our living room floor.
-Razzle in our kitchen.
-Razzle is known to jump up on people and stand on her back legs.
-The blanket that Razzle is laying on in this picture was a Christmas present to her and our other animals from our pet sitter.
-There are points of the day where she will calm down and take a little nap.
-Razzle being cute




What I learned:
From this assignment I learned that we have the ability to create some really interesting pictures with only one subject. My dog also seemed to be very photogenic. I feel like that tends to help when you have something/someone nice to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment