Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Composition Assignments

Assignment Description
For this assignment we were given ten elements of composition in photography. We were told to find examples of each of them in the real world. Here are my examples:

Photo Desriptions
The picture of the clock is demonstrating the rule of thirds.
The picture of the window is demonstrating symmetry.
The picture of the school hallway is demonstrating depth of field.
The picture of the chair cloth is demonstrating pattern.
The pink and black and white picture is demonstrating color.
The picture of the light is demonstrating perspective.
The picture of the picture frames is demonstrating balance.
The picture of my dog is demonstrating framing.
The picture of the cafeteria ceiling is demonstrating space.
The picture of the large ceiling-high window is demonstrating lines.
The picture of the board in the drama lab is demonstrating texture.






What I learned
During this assignment I learned all these elements of composition. I didn't know about many of them before it. I also learned how to have a more creative eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment