Friday, January 28, 2011

Still Life/Product

Assignment Description: For this assignment we were supposed to take at least 50 pictures that were still life or showed a product well. We were told to take "A photo of a subject that (we) have arranged, much like an advertising type picture. Ofter shot in a studio setting using studio lighting techniques." I think that my pictures show each product in their best light.

Photo Descriptions:
-Ravens Wood wine on our wood table with a wine opener and glass
-Ravens Wood wine on our wood table with a wine opener and two wine glasses
-A different perspective on the last picture
-Our crystal bowl on another one of our wood tables
-Another picture of our crystal bowl on one of our wood tables
-My mom's MacBook Air




What I Learned: From this assignment I learned that editing a picture can make into a much better and completely different picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment